Looking for the ultimate winter getaway? Look no further than Brian Head Ski Resort. Nestled in the heart of Utah’s stunning mountains, this resort is the perfect destination for skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels. With over 650 acres of skiable terrain and 71 runs, you’ll have plenty of room to play.
But it’s not just the slopes that make Brian Head so special. The resort offers luxurious lodging options, ranging from cozy cabins to spacious condos. And after a long day on the mountain, indulge in some fine dining or unwind with some après ski activities. Trust us, Brian Head Ski Resort is the winter getaway you’ve been dreaming of.
Experience the Thrill of Snowboarding at Brian Head
Brian Head Ski Resort is a winter wonderland for snowboarders of all skill levels. With 71 runs and over 650 acres of skiable terrain, the resort is a haven for thrill-seekers looking to hit the slopes. Here are some reasons why you should experience the thrill of snowboarding at Brian Head:
The resort boasts a diverse range of terrain, from wide-open groomers to challenging black diamond runs. With so many options to choose from, there’s something for everyone, whether you’re a beginner or an advanced rider. For those looking to push their limits, the resort also offers access to some of the best tree runs in the area.
- Brian Head Ski Resort offers top-notch snowboarding instruction from experienced instructors. Whether you’re a first-time rider or looking to perfect your technique, the resort’s snowboard school has a program that’s perfect for you.
- The resort’s instructors will help you hone your skills and get the most out of your time on the mountain. With their expert guidance, you’ll be carving up the slopes in no time.
- Private lessons are also available for those who want more personalized attention.
After a day of shredding the slopes, relax and unwind with some après-ski activities. Brian Head Ski Resort offers a variety of options, from fine dining to cozy fireside lounges. Grab a drink and take in the stunning mountain views or enjoy a hot tub soak and let your muscles relax after a day of riding.
If you’re looking for a winter vacation that combines world-class snowboarding with luxurious amenities, look no further than Brian Head Ski Resort. With its varied terrain, expert instruction, and top-notch après-ski activities, it’s the ultimate destination for snowboarders who want to experience the thrill of the mountain.
Discover the Majestic Scenery of Brian Head Ski Resort
Escape to the pristine beauty of Brian Head Ski Resort, nestled in the heart of the majestic southern Utah mountains. With over 650 skiable acres, 71 runs, and 8 chairlifts, it’s easy to see why Brian Head has become a premier winter destination for skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts alike. The resort’s high elevation, at over 9,800 feet above sea level, guarantees incredible snow conditions throughout the winter season. The panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, forests, and valleys from the slopes are simply breathtaking.
But the stunning scenery doesn’t end when you come off the mountain. Brian Head is also home to a wealth of natural wonders, from the awe-inspiring red rock formations of nearby Bryce Canyon National Park to the serenity of Cedar Breaks National Monument. The resort is surrounded by miles of pristine forest and hiking trails, perfect for exploring the area’s unique flora and fauna. So whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or simply looking to unwind and connect with nature, Brian Head has something to offer everyone.
Activities to Enjoy at Brian Head
- Skiing and Snowboarding: With a variety of runs for every skill level, from beginner to expert, you’re sure to find the perfect slope to carve up.
- Snowmobiling: Explore the stunning backcountry around Brian Head on a snowmobile tour.
- Snowshoeing and Cross-Country Skiing: Take a peaceful trek through the winter wonderland of the surrounding forests and valleys.
Exploring the Surrounding Scenery
Take a break from the slopes and explore the natural beauty that surrounds Brian Head Ski Resort.
- Bryce Canyon National Park: Just a short drive from Brian Head, Bryce Canyon is a must-see for any nature lover. Witness the spectacular natural amphitheater of hoodoos, spires, and pinnacles that make up this unique geological formation.
- Cedar Breaks National Monument: Located just 5 miles from Brian Head, Cedar Breaks is a breathtaking natural amphitheater of red rock formations.
- Duck Creek Village: A charming mountain town just a short drive from Brian Head, Duck Creek is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat or do some souvenir shopping.
From adrenaline-pumping winter sports to serene hikes through the majestic scenery of southern Utah, Brian Head Ski Resort has something for everyone. So pack your bags and head to Brian Head for an unforgettable winter getaway.
Unwind and Relax at the Luxurious Lodges of Brian Head
Indulge in a luxurious retreat at Brian Head Ski Resort’s high-end lodges, where you can unwind and rejuvenate in a tranquil environment. From cozy studios to spacious multi-bedroom suites, these lodges offer the perfect accommodation for families, couples, and solo travelers.
The lodges are adorned with modern amenities such as full kitchens, fireplaces, and hot tubs, ensuring a comfortable and memorable stay. Immerse yourself in the stunning natural beauty that surrounds the lodges and take advantage of the numerous outdoor activities available nearby.
- Hot tubs for relaxing after a day of skiing or hiking
- Full kitchens for preparing meals at your convenience
- Fireplaces to cozy up to on chilly nights
Brian Head Ski Resort is not just about skiing and snowboarding. Here are some of the other outdoor activities that you can indulge in:
- Mountain biking and hiking through scenic trails
- Fishing and boating on nearby lakes
- Golfing on the lush green courses
After a long day of exploring, satisfy your appetite at one of the resort’s fine dining restaurants. Enjoy a delectable meal while taking in the breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
Experience the ultimate relaxation and comfort at the luxurious lodges of Brian Head Ski Resort. Book your stay now and create unforgettable memories in a serene mountain retreat.
Indulge in Fine Dining and Après Ski Activities at Brian Head
After a day on the slopes, there’s nothing better than indulging in fine dining and après ski activities. At Brian Head, you’ll find a variety of options to satisfy your cravings and keep the fun going long after the sun sets.
With over a dozen restaurants and bars, there’s something for every taste and budget. Whether you’re looking for a casual bite or an upscale dining experience, you’ll find it all at Brian Head.
If you’re looking for a luxurious dining experience, Brian Head has several options that won’t disappoint. The Grand Lodge boasts a sophisticated menu featuring local and seasonal ingredients. The Cedar Breaks Restaurant offers panoramic mountain views and an elegant atmosphere to enjoy a meal with loved ones.
Après Ski Activities
- Bar 51 is the perfect spot to grab a drink and unwind after a long day on the slopes. With live music, a dance floor, and a variety of drinks and snacks, this bar has everything you need to keep the party going.
- The Lift Lounge & Patio is another popular spot for après ski activities. With a cozy fireplace and stunning mountain views, this lounge is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a drink with friends.
For a more laid-back dining experience, Brian Head offers several casual options. Pizza Cabin is a family-friendly spot for pizza and other Italian dishes, while The Last Chair Saloon is a favorite for burgers, sandwiches, and other pub fare.
Overall, Brian Head offers a wide range of dining and après ski activities to enhance your ski vacation. From fine dining to casual eats, there’s something for every taste and budget.
Explore the Wide Range of Ski Runs and Trails at Brian Head
For ski enthusiasts, Brian Head Resort is the perfect destination to explore a wide range of ski runs and trails. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you will find something that suits your level of expertise. With over 650 acres of skiable terrain and an average of 360 inches of snowfall annually, there are plenty of opportunities to hit the slopes and enjoy the fresh powder.
The resort offers a variety of terrain parks, including the nationally recognized 100+ features that cater to all skill levels. If you’re feeling adventurous, head to the backcountry and explore the untouched powder. With several guided tours and programs available, you can explore the area with the guidance of a knowledgeable local.
Choose Your Ski Runs
- Beginners will love the gentle slopes of Navajo Mountain and Giant Steps, which offer stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
- Intermediate skiers can explore the more challenging runs of Brian Head Peak and Blackfoot.
- Expert skiers can test their skills on the double-black diamond runs of Wildflower and Ramp.
Trails for Snowboarding and Cross-Country Skiing
Brian Head Resort also has trails for snowboarding and cross-country skiing. If you’re a snowboarder, you can check out the resort’s terrain parks, which feature jumps, rails, and other obstacles. The resort also offers a snowboard school that caters to all skill levels.
For cross-country skiing, head to the nearby Cedar Breaks National Monument, where you can explore over 10 miles of groomed trails that wind through the stunning red rock formations.
Ski School for All Levels
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, Brian Head Resort has a ski school program to help you improve your skills. The resort offers group and private lessons for adults and children, as well as multi-day ski camps for those who want to take their skills to the next level. With a team of experienced instructors, you can learn to ski or snowboard with confidence.
Get Up Close and Personal with Nature at Brian Head Ski Resort
At Brian Head Ski Resort, you can experience the beauty of nature up close and personal. With its stunning mountain scenery, fresh alpine air, and abundant wildlife, this ski resort is the perfect place to unwind and reconnect with the natural world.
From skiing and snowboarding to snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, there are plenty of ways to explore the great outdoors at Brian Head Ski Resort. Whether you’re a seasoned outdoor enthusiast or a first-time visitor, you’re sure to find something to suit your interests and skill level.
Hit the Slopes
- With over 650 acres of skiable terrain, Brian Head Ski Resort has something for everyone.
- From gentle beginner runs to challenging black diamonds, you can find a variety of ski runs to suit your skill level.
- The resort also has a terrain park with jumps, rails, and other features for freestyle skiers and snowboarders.
Explore the Trails
If you prefer to explore the backcountry, Brian Head Ski Resort has cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails that wind through the surrounding forests and meadows. These trails offer breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys, as well as opportunities to spot wildlife such as deer, elk, and coyotes.
Experience the Wildlife
For a truly unforgettable experience, take a wildlife tour at Brian Head Ski Resort. Led by experienced guides, these tours allow you to see animals such as bison, wolves, and bears up close and in their natural habitat. It’s an amazing way to learn about the local wildlife and connect with the natural world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Brian Head Ski Resort good for beginners?
Brian Head Ski Resort is a great destination for beginner skiers and snowboarders. The resort has a wide range of beginner-friendly slopes and trails that are perfect for those who are new to the sport. In addition, the resort offers excellent ski and snowboard lessons for all ages and skill levels.
Is Brian Head Ski Resort good for advanced skiers?
Yes, Brian Head Ski Resort has a variety of challenging runs and terrain that will satisfy even the most advanced skiers and snowboarders. The resort has a number of expert-only runs and terrain parks with features like jumps, rails, and half-pipes.
Are there any accommodations near Brian Head Ski Resort?
Yes, there are several accommodations near Brian Head Ski Resort. The resort offers on-site lodging, including condos and hotels, but there are also many other options in the nearby town of Brian Head, as well as in Cedar City, which is about a 30-minute drive from the resort.
What other activities are available at Brian Head Ski Resort?
In addition to skiing and snowboarding, there are a variety of other activities available at Brian Head Ski Resort, including snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and tubing. The resort also has a number of restaurants and shops, as well as a spa and fitness center.
Does Brian Head Ski Resort offer night skiing?
What is the best time of year to visit Brian Head Ski Resort?
The best time to visit Brian Head Ski Resort is typically from mid-December through mid-April, when the snow conditions are at their best. However, the resort is open year-round, with activities like hiking, mountain biking, and disc golf available during the summer months.